Now Accepting Applications for Summer 2022
Little River Pet Resort in Columbia Station, OH (west of Strongsville) is seeking applicants to care for our canine guests and interact with our human clients. We currently have two needs:
Little River Pet Resort (in Columbia Station, west of Strongsville) is currently hiring part-time (20-30 hours/week) Pet Care and Front Office staff for our dog boarding facility.
- Providing safe, healthy and fun vacations for our canine guests through tasks such as feeding, walking, bathing, socializing and monitoring guests’ health, attitude and well-being.
- Cleaning and maintaining kennel and play areas to ensure a safe, healthy and fun environment for our guests.
Successful applicants should
- LOVE ANIMALS! And have some type of experience working with/caring for animals.
- Be available weekday mornings, as well as some weekends and holidays which tend to be busy.
- Have a professional demeanor, strong positive attitude, pay attention to detail, and be extremely reliable.
Starting pay rate is negotiable depending on experience.
An Application Form is available at http://littleriverpetresort.com/application/
Please apply by EMAIL only to email@example.com, subject line “EMPLOYMENT.”
Please include a resume (optional) of your past work experience and a short cover letter (required) explaining why you would be a good fit, your availability, and desired number of hours per week.
The best applicants will have experience working hands-on with animals and should have an ability to work both independently and as part of a team in a fast paced environment. A professional demeanor, attention to detail, and reliability is required, along with a love for animals!
Download Job Application as a PDF
Download Job Application as a Word Document
Return the completed application with a cover letter describing your job history and why you think this job would be a good fit for you. Submit your completed application and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or via fax at 440-236-3346.